Thank you for booking at THE DAWSON LODGE
Dogs R150 per dog per day & Cats R80 per cat per day.
We charge per day as we are unable to take in pets on the same day as yours will be leaving.
Once you have received your Invoice, we require a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
The balance is due prior to arrival or on the day of arrival. Please note we do not have a credit card facility.
For your dog’s wellbeing, we recommend that your pet wears a Good Behaviour/Pheromone collar which will calm your pet and assist with anxiety due to separation, noise, lightning, storms, crackers, etc. Please ensure that your animal is Frontlined or has its own tick and flea collar before checking into The Dawson Lodge. Please supply any medication prescribed by your vet and let us have correct dosage instructions.
Please be assured that your pet will be as happy and as comfortable as he or she can be away from home.
CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH ANIMALS ARE ACCEPTED IN THE KENNELS:
1. All vaccinations must be up to date at least 14 days and not longer than 12 months before date of arrival and certificates must be produced. This includes Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo Virus, Rabies/Feline Enteritis and Snuffies.
2. Pets must please be dropped of and collected during the hours stated below, unless prior arrangements have been made.
3. At its own discretion, the kennel may medicate, hospitalize or engage veterinary service for the boarded animals. Should medical expenses be incurred, these will be included in your account.
4. All charges incurred are to be paid before the animal may be removed by the owner and include the day of arrival and departure or part thereof.
5. Quoted rates are fixed and apply to the period contracted for only.
6. Animals removed before their departure date will be charged for the full period booked unless previously arranged.
7. Long term boarders must be paid for monthly in advance.
8. Whilst all reasonable care and precautions are taken in looking after the animals boarded at our kennels, it is distinctly understood that no liability is incurred by the Proprietors in respect of any loss or damage to the animals through sickness, escape, or from any cause whatsoever, and further no responsibility is undertaken for collars, leads, containers, etc. left at kennels. Owners are accordingly requested to examine and satisfy themselves as to the condition of the accommodation for the intended boarding and on the signing hereof agree that they are satisfied with such conditions.
9. Animals that are not collected within 15 days after the intended date of discharge may at the discretion of the Proprietors be disposed of, but it is agreed that the owner shall remain liable for the normal daily charges up to the date of disposal.
10. Please note our drop off and collection times and Please let us know when to expect you:
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 08h00 – 17H00
SAT, SUN & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS – 08h00 – 1000 & 15h00 – 17h00